Dr Joseph Chikelue Obi Rubbishes GMC Ethnicity Census

Controversial Black British Human Rights Activist , Dr Joseph Chikelue Obi , has today publicly rubbished the ongoing Ethnicity Data Census which is currently being conducted by the General Medical Council.

Speaking in response to questions on arrival in Dublin , after a very successful Tour Abroad , the Eminent Professor Obi curtly said :

" The problem of Institutional Racism at the General Medical Council will only be solved by Radical Consensus , not Ethnic Census .

Ethnic Minority Doctors are hereby publicly advised to think thrice before they willingly surrender their Personal Ethnicity Data to any Institutionally Racist Organization like the GMC.

The Massive Ethnicity Data which is already on GMC Files has still not been used to it's fullest potential : So the GMC should first begin by candidly telling the General Public precisely what it has done with it's Current Data Sample of thereabouts 30% , before shamelessly asking Highly Embattled Ethnic Minority Doctors to eclectically provide it with the remaining 70%."

About Joseph Chikelue Obi | About Joseph Obi | Doctor Obi | Professor Obi | Dr Obi | Prof Obi

Joseph Chikelue Obi